Labels can be added to the Livewords workflow in two different ways:
1. Directly in the XML, please read more about this in the section Source Configuration.
2. In the Flow interface via the menu tab "Labels". This article will explain.
As a Flow account owner, you will have access to manage Labels via Flow.
In the menu you will find a tab "Labels":
Here you can add and disable labels.
Once created, a label can be applied to an item in To Do.
You can assign labels in three different ways:
- Assign Location Label: label will be visible in all languages for the items with the same source. [dark blue]
- Assign Title Label: label will be visible in all languages for all the items with the same title. [dark blue]
- Assign Language Label: Label will be visible only in the current language. [light blue]
You assign a label to an item or set of items by using the checkboxes.
- Check the boxes of the item(s)
- Click on the Select Label drop-down list
- Select your label
- Click on one of the 3 Assign buttons.
Only one label can be assigned at a time.
However multiple labels can be assigned to one item.